Stock Controller Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Stock Controller with a comprehensive background in completing various inventory functions, communicating with vendors and suppliers, and supervising new staff. The Employee of the Month Award winner possessing great work ethic and well-developed time management skills. Offers a strong attention to detail and accuracy and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Stock Controller, Distell Group Limited, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Executed multiple inventory activities, processed purchase orders, and maintained a clean and organized work environment.
- Assisted in the inventory management, identified and evaluated potential new suppliers, and communicated with local/global vendors.
- Pro-actively participated in the development and implementation of a new and more efficient quality assurance system which led to a 21% decrease in unnecessary costs.
- Recruited and coordinated new personnel, stocked shelves, refilled displays, generated detailed reports, and presented results to managers.
- The Employee of the Month Award winner for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Riga State Gymnasium No.1, Riga, Latvia
The 2016 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Tennis Competition
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Team, Karate Club, Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Treasurer, Riga State Gymnasium No.1, Riga, Latvia
06/2019, Certified Production and Inventory Management Professional, Institute for Supply Management