Purchasing Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and well-educated Purchasing Officer with 2+ years of extensive experience in coordinating multiple procurement functions, processing purchase orders, and conducting work area assessments. Possess great analytical skills, a highly professional attitude, and important ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Purchasing Officer, ATIB, Inc., Tripoli, IA, United States
- Communicated with suppliers and vendors, negotiated prices, and maintained and managed the procurement correspondence and files.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new, more efficient procurement strategy and performed a professional cost analysis.
- Prepared, processed, and reviewed purchase orders, collected and analyzed purchasing data, and coordinated all deliveries.
- Completed detailed work area assessments and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the existing procurement system and databases.
- Recognized by executives for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Riding Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Instituto Bilingue de Secundaria Cervantes, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Activities: Aerobics Society, Dance Club, Fitness Club
SAP SRM, Provade
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Instituto Bilingue de Secundaria Cervantes, Madrid, Spain
03/2019, Certified Professional Purchasing Manager, Procurement Academy