Vendor Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and hard-working Vendor accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Experienced in communicating with and providing advice to customers, completing various merchandising activities, and producing sales reports. Possessing well-developed time management skills and significant ability to work and perform well in a team, Edgars is currently looking for a Vendor job with a modern firm.
08/2017 - 09/2019, Vendor, Colony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI, United States
- Identified and communicated with potential customers, promoted the company's products and services, and attended trade shows and other industry events.
- Closed and processed sales and collaborated with colleagues to maximize profitability and increase sales - increased sales by 35% in 2018.
- Completed multiple marketing and merchandising activities and built and maintained strategic relations with business partners.
- Conducted weekly sales reports, maintained and managed vendor records and correspondence, and performed various administrative duties as required.
- Recognized by executives for exceeding all sales goals and targets.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
GPA: 3.92 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Entrepreneurship Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Dobele State Gymnasium, Dobele, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Boat Club, Karate Club
bpm'online sales, Unomy
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Vice President, Dobele State Gymnasium, Dobele, Latvia
03/2019, Certified Sales Professional, Professional Sales Association