Assistant Office Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and dedicated Assistant Office Manager experienced in performing various daily office operations, assisting in payroll management, and maintaining documents and records. Certified Business Office Manager with great analytical skills, a business degree from a well-known university, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Assistant Office Manager, Pointwise, Inc., Geneva, Switzerland
- Worked closely with multiple office managers and assisted them with any business operations as needed, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Answered the phone, responded to emails, greeted visiting business partners and clients, and organized and coordinated various employee events.
- Maintained documents and records and worked on the constant improvement of all daily office operations - increased the efficiency of office duties by 55% within 2 years.
- Assisted in accounts receivable and payroll management, completed detailed weekly reports, and presented results to managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Costeas-Geitonas School, Athens, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Economics Society, Tennis Club
Hootsuite, Zoho CRM
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class President, Costeas-Geitonas School, Athens, Greece
03/2019, Certified Business Office Manager, Practice Management Institute