Modern Call Center Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Outgoing and performance-driven Call Center Representative offering a proven track record of success in communicating with customers and resolving any of their problematic issues. An effective team player with excellent analytical skills and the important ability to operate in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments.
06/2019 - 06/2020, Call Center Representative, RFJ Group, Inc., Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Handled any customer inquiries via phone or email, ensuring that their needs and requirements were always met.
- Worked on the improvement of customer satisfaction with provided services - increased the satisfaction from 87% to 95% within just one year.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and organizational skills and maintained relevant documents and files.
- Trained and supervised new staff and produced detailed reports and statements.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work and meeting all assigned targets.
09/2015 - 05/2019, Business & Management, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Marketing Society
09/2011 - 05/2015, Gymnasium, State High School Giovanni Berchet, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2014 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Fitness Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2018, Senior Living Assistant, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
10/2019, Certified Customer Support Expert, ICSA