Sales Support Representative Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and detail-oriented Sales Support Representative with a comprehensive background and extensive experience in providing beneficial advice and support to Sales Representatives. Well-educated sales professional with extraordinary critical thinking skills and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Certified Sales Manager who is currently looking for a Sales Support Representative position with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Sales Support Representative, Force 3, LLC, Buffalo, NY, United States
- Provided beneficial support to multiple sales teams, monitored and analyzed sales performance, and acted as a liaison between Sales Representatives and Managers.
- Identified and communicated with potential customers, managed and maintained inventories, and conducted weekly reports.
- Hired, trained, and supervised new employees, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Promoted new products, provided exceptional customer service, and resolved any customer problematic issues.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Economics Society, Film Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, I. Gymnasium Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Swimming Club, Volleyball Team
Unomy, Hubspot Sales
Brightpearl, bpm’online sales
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, United States
02/2019, Certified Sales Manager, Institute of Sales Management