Customer Service Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and dedicated Customer Service Officer with a comprehensive background in managing multiple customer service functions, resolving any customer complaints, and promoting new products and services. Possess a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Great communicator with a highly professional attitude and excellent time management skills.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Customer Service Officer, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., Atlanta, GA, United States
- Communicated and worked closely with customers to ensure great customer experience and resolved any customer issues and problems.
- Supervised multiple customer service functions, promoted the company's products and services, conducted monthly reports, and presented results to managers.
- Developed and implemented new policies which led to a significant increase in customer satisfaction with provided services - grew by 14% in 2018.
- Answered the phone, responded to emails, handled mail, and executed other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Lancaster University, Lancashire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 15% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, First Private Gymnasium, Varazdin, Croatia
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Aerobics Competition
Activities: Aerobics Club, Astronomy Society, Physics Society
Freshdesk, Zoho Desk
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Lancaster University Tennis Club, Lancashire, United Kingdom
03/2019, Certified Customer Experience Professional, Customer Service Institute of United Kingdom