Free Customer Support CV Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Experienced and results-oriented Customer Support Coordinator with excellent leadership skills and a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Washington State University. The Employee of the Year Award winner offering a pro-active approach and the crucial ability to function well in deadline-driven team environments.
06/2015 - 06/2020, Customer Support Coordinator, LAWW Group, Inc., Pullman, WA, United States
- Coordinated and supervised the Customer Support team, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Hired and trained new personnel and worked on the improvement of customer satisfaction with provided services - increased the satisfaction from 85% to 97% in 2019.
- Prepared monthly reports, maintained relevant databases, and led weekly team meetings.
- Collaborated and worked closely with colleagues from other departments and executed other tasks as required.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month twice and the Employee of the Year once for achieving extraordinary results.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business Administration, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, High School 81 Victor Hugo, Sofia, Bulgaria
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple national business competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Aerobics Club, Business Club, Film Society
HubSpot Service Hub
Ability to prioritize
09/2013 - 05/2014, Vice President, Washington State University Marketing Society, Pullman, WA, United States
05/2020, Certified Leadership & Organization Expert, International Society of Business Leaders
02/2015, Driving License, Driving School