Market Research Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and knowledgeable Market Research Assistant with 3+ years of extensive experience in collecting and evaluating market data, managing client databases, and monitoring online marketing strategies. Possess a strong goal-oriented approach, attention to detail and accuracy, and excellent analytical skills. The Lehigh University graduate offering well-developed time management skills and important ability to work in team environments.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Market Research Assistant, KS&R, Inc, Syracuse, NY, United States
- Gathered and evaluated market data to identify and analyze customer behavior, competition, and areas of potential business growth.
- Developed and maintained client databases, monitored all online marketing strategies, and produced professional presentations, graphs, and tables.
- Monitored industry trends and created and worked on the implementation of new, more accurate and efficient marketing metrics.
- Designed a new customer communication plan, completed detailed reports, and worked closely with Marketing Managers and Executives.
- Executed various administrative duties and provided support to multiple Senior Market Research Analysts with any tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Marketing Communications, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Golf Club, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Michel Lucius High School, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Chess Club, Taekwondo Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, Social Media Account Manager, Michel Lucius High School, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
03/2019, Certified Marketing Research Professional, Marketing Research and Intelligence Association
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport