Trust Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and results-oriented finance professional with a comprehensive background in reviewing and assessing client's investments, preparing tax forms, and providing financial advice and recommendations to clients. Certified Trust and Financial Advisor with excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Tamara is presently looking for a Trust Officer job with an organization which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Trust Officer, Weaver Vale Trust, Ltd., St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Calculated disbursements, prepared tax forms, and processed payments and transactions, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Communicated with clients and worked closely with financial advisors, investment managers, and other finance professionals.
- Reviewed and assessed client's investments and provided beneficial financial advice and recommendations to them.
- Conducted monthly reports, stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, and managed all clients' correspondence.
- Recognized by executives for increasing the efficiency of trust management processes and for performing great work.
09/2016 - 05/2017, Finance, University of St.Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Club, Dance Club, Economics Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Zemun Gymnasium, Belgrade, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Fitness Club, Chess Club
Clio, Zoho Books
Xero, Juniper Square
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, The University of Adelaide Economics Society, Adelaide, Australia
03/2019, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, Cannon Financial Institute
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport