Inventory Auditor Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Inventory Auditor with a comprehensive background in conducting regular internal audits, coordinating logistic arrangements, and improving inventory systems. The Bocconi University graduate accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Possess great analytical skills, strong determination to achieve excellent results, and well-developed time management abilities.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Inventory Auditor, Core-Mark International, Inc., Milan, Italy
- Conducted regular internal audits, produced inventory reports, and assisted in inventory management when required.
- Counted and inspected all material, merchandise, and supplies in stock, oversaw and coordinated stocking, and coordinated multiple logistic arrangements.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of inventory systems in order to increase efficiency - increased by 27% within one year.
- Maintained files and records, developed strategic relations with local/global vendors, and solved any data discrepancies.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Economics Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Math Society, Table Tennis Club
Zoho Inventory, Cin7
Systum, ArbiMed Inventory
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Bocconi University Economics Society, Milan, Italy
02/2019, Certified Inventory Specialist, Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management