Administrative Secretary Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Administrative Secretary with 2+ years of extensive experience in providing administrative support to managers and executives, maintaining the office inventory, and completing professional presentations and reports. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent communication skills and well-developed teamwork abilities. Marianne is presently seeking an Administrative Secretary job with a modern company.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Administrative Secretary, Ennismore Management, Inc., Brighton, United Kingdom
- Provided professional administrative and clerical assistance and support to multiple managers and executives, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Assisted in the office management, maintained the office inventory, answered the phone, responded to emails, and coordinated travel arrangements.
- Maintained correspondence, collaborated with colleagues from other departments, and worked on the development of new office processes and procedures to increase efficiency and minimize unnecessary costs - decreased the expenses by 25%.
- Produced professional presentations, graphs, and tables and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Ressu Upper Secondary School, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Team
Zoho One, Scoro
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Administration and Office Management Professional, The Institute of Office Management & Secretarial Practice