Executive Account Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
William the Conqueror
Date of birth: 1028-12-25
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (999)-9999-999
Key Accounts Executive with a 20 year professional experience and knowledge of IT technologies. I have background in accounting and finance consulting. I am skilled in executing large (50 mln +) contracts and managing project teams. Looking to take on a senior role as a an account executive advisor.
2011 - 2017, Key Accounts Executive, Dell, London, United Kingdom
- Generating monthly accounts closing, reporting and analysis.
- Liaising with auditors, bankers and relevant statutory bodies on related matters.
- Managing daily accounting and financial operation.
- Preparation of full set of accounts.
- Verification and posting all accounting entries, maintaining timely and accurate input of information in the accounting system.
2006 - 2011, Account and Finance Executive, Hewlett Packard, London, United Kingdom
- Arranged invoice for documentation.
- Liaised with bankers and insurers regarding financial transactions.
- Developed budgets for specific projects.
- Executed in-market activities plans in line with channel plan.
- Identified, qualified, and quantified new potential business.
- Found new potential customers.
- Involved in all aspects of the hiring process.
2000 - 2006, Accounts Payable Supervisor, IBM, London, United Kingdom
- Assisting in payrol department.
- Assisting with end-year audit.
- Managing the correct deployment of accounting procedures, corporate policies and systems.
- Prepared daily cash report and weekly cash entries.
- Resolving vendor inquiries.
- Supervising and delegating workload and training accountants payable staff to methods and procedures per company policies.
1997 - 2000, Junior Account Manager, Mc Kinsey, London, United Kingdom
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
- Scheduled meetings and discussions with clients.
- Identified up-sell opportunities with current clients.
- Kept track of deadlines and ensures all of the clients requests and tasks were completes in a timely manner.
1996 - 1997, Management and Economics, Cambridge University
1992 - 1996, Accounting, Kings College London