Resident Advisor Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Empathetic and knowledgeable Resident Advisor with a comprehensive background in providing beneficial support and guidance to students, organizing and managing various events and activities, and hiring and supervising new personnel. Offers a Psychology degree from a world-famous university, excellent communication and leadership skills, and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Resident Advisor, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, United States
- Provided beneficial support and guidance to students, supervised 200+ residential students, and identified and resolved any resident issues.
- Completed daily documentation, reported any maintenance issues, and organized and managed various events and activities.
- Responded to all emergency situations, mentored students, and provided advice to them on any academic and personal concerns.
- Recruited, trained, and coordinated all Student Living Support staff, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Increased the student satisfaction with the residence hall from 86% to 97% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Psychology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Riding Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Escuela Secundaria Leona Vicario, Mexico City, Mexico
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Fitness Club, Water Polo Club
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, United States
02/2019, Student Advisor Certification, American Student Association of Community Colleges
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School