Business Systems Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and detail-oriented Business Systems Analyst adept at optimizing business processes and procedures, conducting cost/benefit analysis, and completing detailed reports. Possess a business degree from a well-known university, strong attention to accuracy, great communication skills, and important ability to work in fast-paced team environments. David is currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst position with a forward-moving company.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Business Systems Analyst, Kaiser Permanente, Ltd., Brisbane, Australia
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of business performance, collected and analyzed data from clients and employees, and completed detailed weekly reports.
- Developed and implemented new business processes and procedures to maximize profits and optimize business.
- Conducted detailed cost/benefit analysis, completed reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Worked closely with all corporate departments, maintained documentation, and communicated with clients to ensure that their requirements were met.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly improving the business performance.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Football Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Berlage Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
Rational Requisite Pro
Version One Lifecycle
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treaurer, Berlage Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
02/2019, Certified Business Analysis Professional, International Institute of Business Analysis