Project Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Project Specialist with a strong determination to achieve exceptional results and exceed all goals. Adept at managing and performing various project operational duties and developing the project budgets. Possess a highly professional attitude, great work ethic, and well-developed communication and time management abilities.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Project Specialist, Babrock International Group, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Worked on multiple business projects simultaneously and supported the Project Managers with various duties as required.
- Executed and was in charge of multiple daily project operational activities and assisted in the project budget development and management.
- Led the team meetings, developed and coordinated the project plans and schedules, and completed professional market research.
- Collaborated and worked closely with colleagues from other departments and worked on the creation and implementation of new processes to increase team efficiency - increased by 17% within three years.
- Recognized by executives for finishing all projects within schedule and budget.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics with Marketing, Lancaster University, Lancaster, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Team, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Viktor Rydbergs Gymnasium Jarlaplan, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Golf Club, Political Society, Swimming Club
Zoho Projects, LiquidPlanner
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Project Manager, Lancaster University TEDx Club, Lancaster, United Kingdom
08/2018, Certified Project Manager, Business Institute