Procurement Clerk Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Procurement Clerk with a comprehensive background in providing clerical support to colleagues, completing the cost-benefit analysis, and processing orders and payments. The Vanderbilt University graduate offering extraordinary time management skills and significant ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
07/2017 - 09/2019, Procurement Clerk, Edwards & Pearce, Inc., San Antonio, TX, United States
- Provided administrative support to colleagues in the procurement department and maintained contracts and other confidential documents.
- Conducted professional cost-benefit analysis, processed orders and payments, and assisted in the budget management.
- Produced weekly and monthly reports and coordinated multiple activities to ensure that everything was in compliance with the company's policies.
- Identified and resolved any procurement issues, communicated with suppliers and vendors, and performed other tasks as required by supervisor.
- Recognized by executives for performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, 30 High School "Bratya Miladinovi", Sofia, Bulgaria
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Economics Competition
Activities: Economics Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
AvidXchange, SAP SRM
SAP Ariba, Provade
Oracle Procurement Cloud
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, 30 High School "Bratya Miladinovi", Sofia, Bulgaria
11/2018, Certified Procurement Professional, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School