Purchasing Clerk Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Purchasing Clerk adept at preparing and processing purchase orders, completing market research, and providing beneficial support to Procurement Managers. Great communicator with a Business & Management degree from a world-famous university and strong determination to achieve extraordinary results. Offers great critical thinking and analytical skills and a significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Purchasing Clerk, Transplace, Inc., Melbourne, Australia
- Provided professional assistance to multiple Procurement Managers, prepared and processed purchase orders, and completed purchase agreements.
- Managed and organized purchase order files and documents and served as the first point of contact between the company and suppliers.
- Conducted market research, evaluated and analyzed local/global vendors, and identified various ways to reduce unnecessary costs.
- Resolved or reported any problematic issues, answered the phone, responded to emails, greeted visiting business partners, and performed other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Recognized by executives for performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Biology Society, Drama Club
IBM Emptoris, Wroffy
SAP Ariba, Orderhive
09/2014 - 05/2015, President, Monash University Entrepreneurship Society, Melbourne, Australia
04/2019, Certified Procurement & Purchasing Specialist, International Institute for Procurement and Market Research