Sales Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and hard-working Sales Specialist with a proven track record of success in conducting professional market research, coordinating all sales activities, and evaluating potential sales growth opportunities. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a Business & Management degree from a well-known university and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Offers a highly professional attitude, excellent communication skills and strong determination to achieve extraordinary results.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Sales Specialist, FE Moran Security Solutions, Inc., Montreal, Canada
- Pro-actively participated and assisted in the management of all sales activities to ensure that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Monitored sales performance and conducted professional market research to identify and evaluate potential sales growth opportunities.
- Collected and analyzed sales data, completed weekly reports, tables, and presentations, and presented results to managers and executives.
- Trained and supervised multiple Sales Representatives and Sales Interns and built and maintained professional relationships with local retailers and business partners.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing sales by 25% within one year and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Political Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Grundschule Stadtmitte, Radeberg, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Chess Club
Salesforce CRM, Freshsales
Zoho CRM, HubSpot Sales
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
02/2019, Certified Professional Sales Leader, National Association of Sales Professionals
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport