Professional General Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Management Professional and the Duke University graduate with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Possessing more than 4 years of extensive industry experience paired with exceptional communication and leadership skills, Lucas is an effective team player with the important ability to operate under pressure.
07/2015 - 07/2020, General Manager, PN Group, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Oversaw and coordinated multiple key business operations and supervised more than 50 employees.
- Identified potential business growth opportunities and assisted in the budget development and management.
- Worked on the improvement of profitability and reduced the unnecessary company expenses by 17% within just one year.
- Analyzed statements and reports and collaborated and worked closely with executives and other managers.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for meeting and exceeding all assigned targets and objectives.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business Administration, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, St.-Anna-Gymnasium, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international business competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
09/2013 - 05/2014, Vice President, Duke University Marketing Society, Durham, NC, United States
03/2019, Certified Management Professional, Institute of Certified Professional Managers