Operations Support Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Operations Support Specialist with 3+ years of experience in analyzing the company's operational processes and procedures, providing support to management, and supervising various operations activities. Possess a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and excellent leadership and communication skills. Radojka is currently seeking an Operations Support Specialist position with a forward-moving company.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Operations Support Specialist, Equinix, Inc., Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Discovered and analyzed the company's operational problems in order to maximize efficiency and decrease expenses - increased the efficiency by 22% within three years.
- Provided support to management with various tasks and coordinated multiple operations activities to identify potential areas for improvements.
- Managed relevant documents and records, conducted weekly reports, and informed supervisors about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Collaborated with colleagues from other departments, pro-actively participated in meetings with managers and executives, and performed other tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for achieving exceptional results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Danila Kumar International School, Jezica, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Film Society, Political Society
Fitnet Manager, OOTI
Vertex, Hippo CMMS
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Class Representative, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO, United States
04/2019, Certified Business Operations Management Specialist, Business Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport