Business Operations Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Business Operations Manager with a pro-active approach and 2 years of extensive industry experience. Possessing a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California, Donata is looking for a Business Operations Manager job within a company which offers flexibility and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
07/2018 - 06/2020, Business Operations Manager, MARGO Group, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Was given the responsibility for multiple key business operations to ensure that everything was in compliance with the company's standards and policies.
- Supervised a team of 10 people and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with other managers and executives.
- Worked on the constant reduction of unnecessary operational expenses - decreased the costs by 27% within just one year.
- Conducted professional market research and maintained relevant documents and records.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for having great results and meeting all assigned business targets.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Business Administration, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Physics Society, Volleyball Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, International American School, Warsaw, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Economics Club, Golf Club
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, Class Representative, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, United States
06/2015, PMI - Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
06/2014, Driving License, Driving School