Sourcing Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and qualified Sourcing Specialist with 4+ years of extensive experience in negotiating contracts, examining the company's procurement needs, and analyzing the funding opportunities. Possessing excellent analytical skills and great problem-solving abilities, Eline is currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist job with a forward-moving company.
08/2015 - 09/2019, Sourcing Specialist, AR Resourcing, Ltd., Somerset, United Kingdom
- Worked on multiple business projects simultaneously and identified and examined potential project funding opportunities.
- Communicated with clients and business partners, pro-actively participated in contract negotiations, and conducted professional market research.
- Maintained relevant documents and records, assisted in the budget development and management, and worked on the development of new procedures to reduce unnecessary costs - decreased the costs by 12%.
- Analyzed the company's procurement needs, completed monthly reports, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving exceptional results.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business Administration with Economics, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2013 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Swimming Club, Table Tennis Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Caland Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Economics Competition
Activities: Dance Club, Drama Club, Chess Club
Hub Planner, Forecast
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class President, University of Warwick Business Club, Coventry, United Kingdom
10/2017, Certified Strategic Resourcing Professional, Chartered Management Institute