Motion Graphics Artist Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 1033 Maryland Avenue, 33701, Orlando, FL, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 321-961-2793
Results-driven and knowledgeable Motion Graphics Artist adept at producing high-quality motion graphics for films, TV shows, and websites. Experienced in creating animated videos, designing 3D assets, and operating camera. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extensive knowledge of multiple motion graphics software programs, strong attention to detail, great time management skills, and excellent teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - present, Motion Graphics Artist, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Orlando, FL, United States
- Participated in all facets of motion graphics projects completion from start to finish, ensuring that everything was finished in a timely manner.
- Produced motion graphics for multiple movies, TV shows, and websites, ensuring that all requirements and goals were fully met.
- Created short animated videos, designed 3D assets, and operated the camera when needed.
- Collaborated with colleagues and worked on the development and implementation of new procedures which increased efficiency and reduced expenses of the whole motion graphics production process.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Animation & Digital Arts, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Golf Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Helsingborg, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Film Society, Chess Club, Physics Society
Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D
Illustrator, Premiere Pro
09/2014 - 05/2016, Videographer, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, United States
09/2009 - 05/2012, Social Media Account Manager, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Helsingborg, Sweden
04/2018, Advanced Motion Graphics Certificate, Pratt Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book