Merchandiser Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Ctra. Hornos 27, 26211, Barcelona, Spain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 683 920 968
A customer-oriented Merchandiser with an extensive experience in managing all sorts of merchandise activities, developing new sales plans and strategies, and training new personnel. Offers an excellent understanding of retail-merchandising concepts, great communication skills, and extraordinary problem-solving abilities. Multiple Employee of the Month Award winner with valid driving licence and strong determination to succeed.
10/2017 - 02/2019, Merchandiser, The Elite Group, Inc., Barcelona, Spain
- Developed budgets for sales and stocks, generated merchandising plans, managed OTB, and determined floor space needs.
- Was in charge of accurate delivery schedules and delivery discrepancies.
- Monitored store performance in order to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Trained new merchandisers and conducted sales reports.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
06/2016 - 10/2017, Merchandiser, River Island, Inc., Barcelona, Spain
- Managed and was responsible for all merchandise activities of 15 stores across the Barcelona area.
- Maintained professional relationships with suppliers, store managers, and other employees.
- Worked on new sales plans and strategies to maximise the revenue and minimise the costs.
- Generated product presentations and participated in meetings with managers and marketing teams.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
Top 10% of the Programme
Activities: Business Club, FinTech Society, Golf Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Almunecar International School, Almunecar, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Cybex Enterprise Retail Suite
Agiliron, iVend Retail
06/2014 - 08/2014, Spanish Tutor, Go Overseas, Zanzibar City, Zanzibar
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School