Market Research Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and data-driven Market Research Analyst with a comprehensive background in completing strategic market planning, developing new business strategies, and creating marketing plans. Capable of evaluating the market and competitive conditions. Exceptional strategist with excellent communication skills and Business & Management with Marketing degree from a well-known university. Determined to achieve maximum business growth and meet all objectives and goals.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Market Research Analyst, WebFX, Inc., Harrisburg, PA, United States
- Performed professional market research in order to identify the target market, market conditions, customer behavior, industry trends, and competition.
- Completed strategic market planning, collected and analyzed data, and worked on the development and implementation of new business strategies.
- Designed detailed questionnaires and surveys, conducted business forecasts, and participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Worked on the constant improvement of customer satisfaction - increased the satisfaction from 86% to 98% within two years.
- Developed new marketing plans and collaborated with other departments to improve the overall business efficiency - increased the efficiency by 16%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Marketing, Castleton University, Castleton, VT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Economics Society, Marketing Society,
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Metropolitan School Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Economics Society, Riding Society
Visual IQ, Looker
09/2014 - 05/2015, Social Media Account Manager, Castleton University, Castleton, VT, United States
02/2019, Certified Market Research Analyst, International Institute of Market Research and Analytics