Buyer Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and detail-oriented Buyer Assistant with well-developed analytical skills and ability to work and perform well in fast-paced business environments. Adept at performing various procurement functions, drafting contracts and agreements, and producing monthly reports. Great communicator with a Business Administration degree from a top university, excellent problem-solving skills, and important ability to work independently or in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Buyer Assistant, Deckers Brands, Inc., Edmonton, Canada
- Assisted multiple Senior Buyers with the purchasing of various products and performed other procurement functions as required.
- Maintained and managed procurement documents and records and identified and communicated with potential suppliers.
- Drafted contracts and agreements, negotiated prices, and resolved any pricing issues, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Prepared monthly reports, worked closely with the Procurement Managers, and executed multiple clerical duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Emile Jacqmain, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Judo Club, Tennis Club
SAP SRM, Provade
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Lycee Emile Jacqmain, Brussels, Belgium
02/2019, Certified Procurement Professional, The International Procurement Institute
02/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School