Administrative Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Administrative Analyst accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Experienced in developing and implementing new daily business processes and procedures, improving the business performance, and completing detailed reports. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and important ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Administrative Analyst, Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development and implementation of new daily processes and procedures to improve the business performance and minimize operating expenses.
- Collected and analyzed data, monitored and managed multiple daily office activities, and maintained documents and files.
- Completed monthly assessments, detailed reports, and professional charts, graphs, and tables and presented results to managers.
- Conducted business development research, assisted multiple Office Managers with various duties, and executed other tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Political Society, Rugby Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Colegio Liceo Sorolla, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Table Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Colegio Liceo Sorolla, Madrid, Spain
10/2018, Certified Business Office Manager, MSIcertified