Leasing Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 1956 Coplin Avenue, 85040, Dallas, TX, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 480-432-4787
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Leasing Assistant who excels at performing professional property tours, screening and verifying applicants, executing various administrative duties, and assisting Leasing Manager in any tasks as required. Certified Property Manager with a highly professional attitude, well-developed analytical skills, great communication skills, and excellent teamwork abilities.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Leasing Assistant, GCB International, Ltd., Dallas, TX, United States
- Presented residential/commercial properties to prospective tenants, performed cold calls for leasing opportunities, and executed various administrative duties as required.
- Assisted the Leasing Manager in any tasks as assigned, screened and verified applicants, and served as the first point of contact between owners and tenants.
- Collected deposits and maintained all confidential documents and records; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Answered phone, responded to emails, and managed multiple social media accounts.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Club, Tennis Club
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, V. Gymnasium, Split, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Golf Club, Riding Club
AppFolio, Yardi Voyager
Onsite Property Manager
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, United States
02/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School