Back Office Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and well-educated Back Office Assistant accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Excellent team player with strong determination to achieve excellent results. Certified Business Office Manager skilled in managing the office calendar and completing presentations. Possess a highly professional attitude and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Back Office Assistant, SIG Combibloc, Inc., Indianapolis, IN, United States
- Sorted and managed the relevant correspondence and was responsible for various administrative tasks as assigned by manager.
- Developed and maintained the office calendar, scheduled and coordinated appointments, and ordered the office supplies.
- Produced professional presentations, maintained an organized work area, and recruited and supervised multiple office interns.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new office procedures to reduce unnecessary costs - decreased the expenses by 19% in 2018.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for executing exceptional work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics with Business Administration, Boston University, Boston, MA, United States
GPA: 3.92 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Judo Club, Volleyball Team
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, II. Gymnasium, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Dance Club, Table Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2015, Club Treasurer, Boston University Volleyball Team, Boston, MA, United States
05/2019, Certified Business Office Manager, MSIcertified