Executive Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 28 Oktovriou Street, 114 31, Athens, Greece
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +30 698 217 4659
Self-driven and accurate Executive Assistant skilled at performing various office/administrative duties, such as coordinating meetings, maintaining calendar and schedule, filing documents, and managing company correspondence. Highly self-motivated with a solid work ethic and multitasking abilities.
06/2016 - 12/2018, Executive Assistant, KPMG International, Athens, Greece
- Was responsible for all day to day office/administrative duties for the executive team.
- Coordinated meetings, planned activities, maintained calendar and schedule, filed documents, answered the phone, and responded to emails for Senior Manager.
- Collaborated with the Operations and Marketing team; performed other tasks as assigned.
06/2014 - 06/2016, Executive Assistant, CBRE Group Inc., Manchester, United Kingdom
- Performed all sorts of administrative tasks, such as updating and maintaining company database, preparing legal forms, organising and filing documents, managing financial statements and confidential files.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly meetings; transcribed minutes of meetings and performed other duties as assigned.
- Worked with the Operations team to develop and implement procedures which streamlined the whole data management process.
05/2013 - 05/2014, Administrative Assistant, TGR Foundation, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Responded and resolved various client inquiries and issues via email and/or telephone.
- Managed company correspondence with important contracts, financial statements, and contacts.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2014, BSc Management (Accounting and Finance), The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Riding Club, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, International School of Athens, Athens, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Calendly, Expensify, TripIt
Calendar Management, Record Keeping
10/2008 - 12/2009, English Tutor, Athens Tutoring, Athens, Greece
10/2018, IELTS, British Council
Band Score: 9.0 (C2 Equivalent)
04/2017, Certified Administrative Professional (CAP), International Association of Administrative Professionals
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport