Data Scientist Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 88 Hendford Hill, B22 0GX, London, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 078 3515 0056
Highly accurate and experienced Data Scientist adept at collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets, developing new forecasting models, and performing data management tasks.
Possessing an extensive analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and a significant ability to work in team environments, Emily is presently looking for a Data Scientist position with a forward-moving company.
09/2017 - 02/2019, SpyBiotech, Inc., Data Scientist, London, United Kingdom
- Assisted in scientific research on DNA cloning and analyzed the results.
- Collected, studied, and interpreted large datasets; conducted reports; performed accurate, successful data management.
- Developed and implemented new forecasting models which increased company productivity and efficiency.
- Participated in monthly meetings with executives, provided information on the progress.
07/2016 - 09/2017, Data Scientist, CGL, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted raw data from various websites.
- Collaborated with the Operations and Technology Department on the development of new automated data management/analysis software which increased the overall productivity and cut unnecessary costs.
- Maintained and managed company's MS SQL server.
- Increased the accuracy of forecasting software from 80% to 95%.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mathematics and Statistics, University of Chichester, Chichester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Golf Club, Riding Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, The International School Estepona, El Paraiso, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Computer/Data Analytics Skills
MS SQL Server
Sisense, Zoho Analytics
GoodData, Qlik Sense
Good Team Player
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
10/2016, Professional Certificate in Data Analysis, The Chartered Institute for IT
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport