Assistant Treasurer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 77 Park Row, T17 2AH, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 6916 5789
Accurate and certified Assistant Treasurer experienced in developing financial forecasts, monitoring debt facilities, loan agreements, and cash management processes, and generating reports and treasury review packs. Triple Top Collaborator Award winner with extensive knowledge of financial markets, strong attention to detail, and significant ability to work in a team.
06/2017 - 02/2019, Assistant Treasurer, Michael Page, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Oversaw over 20,000,000£ of global cash flow.
- Monitored cash management processes, debt facilities, and loan agreements, ensuring that company policies and procedures were fully followed; assisted in managing liquidity.
- Collaborated with peers in order to make all financial processes as efficient and cost effective as possible.
- Analysed multiple balances and conducted weekly/monthly/annual reports; generated treasury review packs.
- Developed new financial forecasts and prepared professional presentations for senior managers.
- Recognized by executives for cutting the cost of financial forecasting by 35%.
- Won the Top Collaborator Award thrice for performing well in team environments.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics and Management, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, International Community School Larissa, Tirnavos, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Treasury Management System
BankSense, ABM Cashflow
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, President, Oxford University Math Society, Oxford, United Kingdom
01/2019, Chartered Financial Analyst
11/2018, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Association for Financial Professionals