Event Manager Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 84 Colorado Way, LL26 1GG, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 078 4953 9005
Certified and self-driven events organiser with an experience of being in charge of various professional events. Expert at room configuration, event registration, food ordering, audio/visual equipment set-up, and conducting post-event feedback with strong customer service orientation, highly professional attitude, and great communication skills.
12/2016 - 12/2018, Event Manager, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, London, United Kingdom
- Pro-actively participated and led daily meetings with marketing, sales, and creative teams, ensuring that all requirements were met and company procedures and policies followed.
- Was responsible for room configuration, event registration, food ordering, and audio/visual equipment set-up; delegated various responsibilities to assistants.
- Was in charge of event budgets, ensuring that events stayed within budget, checked expense bills, and worked within very tight deadlines.
01/2014 - 12/2016, Event Manager, DoubleTree by Hilton, London, United Kingdom
- Developed, managed, and promoted events.
- Collaborated with other departments and professionals to ensure that all activities were planned accurately and executed in a timely manner.
- Conducted post-event feedback and reports to identify potential areas of improvements.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Business Management BSc (Hons), University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Chess Club, Business Club, Political Society
09/2008 - 05/2010, IB Diploma Programme, Notre-Dame International High School, Verneuil-sur-Sein, France
Graduated with Distinction
QuickBooks, Aventry, TicketCo
Good Team Player
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2011 - 08/2011, English/French Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
06/2014, Certified Meetings Professional (CMP), Events Industry Council
05/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Feeling the music