Nike Global Analytics Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Street Number, Austin, TX, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
04/2017 - present, Digital Analytics Manager, YETI Coolers, Austin, Texas
- Lead team of highly-coordinated, skilled, and efficient analysts in uncovering actionable business, marketing, website, and consumer insights with goals to drive DTC top-line sales, marketing success, and consumer acquisition and retention.
- Create YETI Digital reporting and analytics best practices to empower business owners with validated, self-serve analytics, and process for requesting and receiving reports.
- Determine measurement strategy and define KPIs for digital teams including advertising, operations, consumer lifecycle, and site experience.
- Develop high-impact, interactive, automated, executive- and individual-contributor-level reporting through Tableau covering YETI functional areas inside and outside of Digital.
- Forecast eCom performance across multiple sites and marketplaces ($200M+). Trending at accuracy within 2%.
- Manage workload of analyst team through increasingly-agile development cycles, with focus on stakeholder transparency and ruthless prioritization.
- Acquire website data into Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager for website replatforms and redesigns (2 so far), regular feature and design enhancements, and ongoing analysis and reporting.
- Identified by YETI as a high-performing and high-potential contributor. Working with executive coach for my own development as well as development strategies for my team.
08/2015 - 04/2017, Digital Analyst, YETI Coolers, Austin, Texas
- Create in-depth analyses and reports in Tableau to provide insights for SEO, paid search, email, social, site merchandising, UX, and conversion optimization.
- Forecast sales, site traffic, conversion rate, AOV, etc to inform goal setting and external reporting.
- Fully own large scale projects such as site tagging planning and implementation using Google Tag Manager, implementing Google Analytics 360, rolling out Tableau, and more.
- Create financial reporting for executives and investors for the eCommerce channel from scratch leveraging YETI's data warehouse, Tableau, and Excel.
- Iterate site tagging, keeping with development cycles and KPIs, while working with external vendors and internal dev leads.
- Nerd out on SQL, Tableau, BigQuery, and any other tool that makes working with massive datasets easy, repeatable, and accurate.
- Leverage leading-edge demand signals from eCommerce business to inform rest of business. Subject matter expert in Tableau, systems, data management, Google Analytics.
01/2015 - 08/2015, Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - YBN, Yodle, Austin, Texas
- Own PPC and SEO performance for 11 of YBN’s highest-revenue and most strategic accounts, together worth more than $20 million annually.
- Subject matter expert on both PPC and SEO. Go-to resource during departmental transition to digital marketing (PPC and SEO) analyst teams.
- Define and teach PPC, SEO, and data gathering processes, audits, management, and best practices to YBN (150+ employees) and smaller teams in formal training sessions both in person and over the phone.
- Strategize and push major projects from beginning to end, both at the account and overarching business level.
- Relay performance metrics, strategic recommendations, and project status to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Streamline processes by writing macros, scripts, data pulls, and all-in-one tools using SQL, VBA, and iMacros.
- Lead day-to-day workflows, projects, and serve as mentor to a junior analyst.
12/2013 - 12/2014, SEO Operations Analyst - YBN, Yodle
- Managed SEO operations for all of Yodle’s 5,000+ brand network clients on a team with one other analyst.
- Analyzed and reported on key metrics, e.g. site rankings, data accuracy, and best practice compliance.
- Automated everyday tasks through macros and automated data pulls using SQL. Coordinated with external vendors for product issues and process fulfillment.
- Provided actionable optimization steps based on clear data analysis, spaced out over a relationship’s lifecycle.
- Communicated with executives, directors, and account directors about relationship performance and strategy.
- Screened and interviewed candidates for new roles in YBN.
04/2013 - 12/2013, Associate Account SEO Analyst, Yodle, Austin, TX
- Optimized individual SEO accounts keeping with industry and Yodle best practices.
- Identified process or product issues and created projects designed to fix these concerns.
- Managed team dynamics by creating tools for effective time and process management.
- Questioned established processes, creating new and more-effective flows.
- Voice ideas to leadership to encourage increased productivity and communication between team members.
- Conduct meetings with managers and team leads efficiently and confidently.
06/2012 - 04/2013, Marketing Associate, Yodle
- Facilitate workflow by distributing casework throughout the day to 20+ MAs in Austin and Scottsdale.
- Identify process areas that need improvement, take action, and train others on the resulting changes.
- Create Excel spreadsheets and Salesforce reports to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Lead team interactions regularly and with aplomb while maintaining strong team cohesiveness.
2008 - 2012, BA, Business, Southwestern University, Austin, TX
Database Querying (SQL)
Google Tag Manager
01/2017, Battlefield Award, YETI
Awarded to top employee in the company (as measured by overall impact) per quarter by peers and vetted by senior leadership.
01/2015, Yodle Star, Yodle
1 of 8 top Yodle performers (out of 1200+ employees) in Q3/4 2014. Featured on Yodle's careers blog (URL no longer exists after Web.com's acquisition of Yodle) as an outstanding contributor.
01/2015, YBN All Star, Yodle
Top performer for 2014 in Product Performance department for Yodle for Brand Networks. Yearly award for top contributor from each department.