Event Planner Resume Template (Text version)
Address: Comandante Izarduy 67, 08911, Barcelona, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 744 817 429
Performance-driven, experienced, and detail-oriented Event Planner with extensive communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills. Skilled at assessing needs, creating plans, implementing effective solutions, and promoting local/global events.
08/2017 - 01/2019, Event Project Co-ordinator, Banks Sadler Ltd, Barcelona, Spain
- Oversaw registrations, maintained events database, and delegated responsibilities.
- Was in charge of daily operation of events; using own judgment and knowledge resolved any problematic issues or concerns.
- Supported the head of events and assisted in any duties assigned.
- Worked closely with marketing teams on design, digital content, and social media.
- Awarded Employee of the Month.
06/2015 - 07/2017, Event Planner, Mercer, Inc., Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Oversaw budget management for various global/local events.
- Communicated and maintained a great relationship with all key suppliers.
- Collaborated with technology team on the development of new, more efficient online registration site; created and implemented original event promotion strategies.
06/2013 - 08/2013, Administrative Assistant Intern, PepsiCo, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Created department reports and scorecards; actively participated in team meetings.
- Conducted reconciliations; resolved any administrative issues.
- Identified improvement opportunities and worked on standard company procedures and policies.
- Performed other administrative duties as assigned.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Marketing BSc, Newcastle University, Newcastle, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Psychology Society, Riding Club,
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, The International School Estepona, Malaga, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 04/2012, Class Representative, Newcastle University, Newcastle, United Kingdom
03/2017, Certified Meetings Professional (CMP), Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
Exploring distant lands
Feeling the music