Manager Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Address: King Street West, Hamilton, Canada
Date of birth: 1996-22-11
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +1 (999) 999 9999
Franco-Colombian, currently I am third-year student at IAE of Lyon, in an exchange program at McMaster University in Canada. Preparing myself to continue my studies with a Master in Finance. My perseverance, dedication, and interest are focused in a great variety of subjects in the present time. The passion for languages and the excitement about world cultures are some of them. Moreover, teamwork, taking responsibilities and having contact with new people are always very motivating factors for me. I look to perform original and innovative work, while I continue searching for more effective methods of performance. Independent but always open to exchange ideas.
05/2016 - 09/2016, Manager Assistant, D'Oude Jachthaven, Nieuwpoort, Belgium
KYCN is a young and dynamic association with an active club life: restaurant D’Oude Jachthaven, rallies, club regattas, social activities and a sailing school. Besides this, the KYCN regularly organizes major sailing events both in Europe and worldwide.
Reporting to the Administrator, responsible for managing the restaurant’s inventory, organization, accounting, and marketing.
- Prior realization of the inventory of important events.
- In charge of the organization of employees during the events.
- Carry out the accounting of the restaurant at the end of each month.
- Promote all the events in social networks.
01/2013 - 04/2013, Personal Assistant, Ministry of the Interior, Bogotá, Colombia
Ministry of the Interior wanted to invest more into diversity and inclusion programs of the indigenous people. All the projects carried out were aimed at Human Rights, work equity and poverty.
Reporting to the Supervisor, prepared all the content of the current information to facilitate the analysis of its content.
- Summarized different documents in order to ease the understanding.
- Transcribed many debates and interviews.
- Updated the information over time which improved the efficiency of the group dedicated to these projects.
09/2016 - present, Business, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Exchange Program: equivalent to my last year in France.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Management, IAE - School of Management, Lyon, France
Degree: Quantitative Techniques and Management.
01/2014 - 03/2014, Finance, School of Business - HEC - Paris, Lyon, France
Certificate: Financial Evaluation of Business.
09/2012 - 06/2013, Economics (Specialty: Mathematics), Lyceo Français Louis Pasteur, Bogotá, Colombia
Baccalauréat ES (Equivalent of A-Levels: Economics).
Volunteering & Community Involvement
09/2015 - 05/2016, Assistant, "That's IAE", Lyon, France
That's IAE Lyon is a student association specialized in the creation and support of events.
Participated at the International Division to simplify the integration of many foreign students within the University and outside of it.
- Organized the 10th Lyon International Fair (LIF): this competition brings together a dozen teams (mostly international students) that cook several dishes from their home country.
01/2015 - 05/2015, Marketing Strategy, Médiatone, Lyon, France
Médiatone is an association that was founded to promote, support and accompany new groups of music in order to organize concerts of all kinds.
Reporting to the Director of Volunteers Workforce, engaged to inform and convince people to assist to the concerts.
- Incorporated the “Street Marketing” team, in charge of the billboards, flyers and another kind of publicity.
- Realized a Statistical Study of the Association to determine the possibility of opening a subsidiary in another city of France.
- Committed to helping and do multifunctional work during the concerts.