Accounting Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Accounting Administrator skilled at managing accounts payable/receivable, completing financial statements, and processing payroll. Possess an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university and excellent analytical skills. Great communicator with a highly professional attitude and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Accounting Administrator, Lennar, Inc., Corona, CA, United States
- Assisted in the accounts payable and receivable management and maintained and organized confidential documents and records.
- Processed payroll for 20+ employees and worked on the improvement of all accounting procedures to increase efficiency and reduce expenses - reduced costs by 15%.
- Produced weekly reports and financial statements, ensuring the accuracy of all data and identified and solved any accounts disputes.
- Analyzed operational expenses, completed risk assessments, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Finance Managers.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Riding Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Dalian Yumin High School, Dalian, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
FreshBooks, NetSuite ERP
Sage Intacct, Xero
ADP Workforce Now, Zoho Expense
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Treasurer, Dalian Yumin High School, Dalian, China
10/2018, Certified Public Accountant, Institute of Financial Accountants