Communications Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Communications Specialist adept at executing promotion strategies, serving as a spokesperson, developing new communication tools, and analyzing marketing data. Certified Marketing Manager with great communication and leadership skills. Creative professional who is presently looking for a Communications Specialist job with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Communications Specialist, Kaiser Permanente, Inc., Boston, MA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new public relations strategy, executed promotion campaigns, and served as a spokesperson when needed.
- Launched customer satisfaction surveys, managed employee newsletter, and completed press releases.
- Developed new communication tools, created web graphics, analyzed marketing data and statistics, and completed weekly reports.
- Managed multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter - significantly grew the number of followers on Instagram from 5,000 to 750,000 within 2 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mass Communication, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, European Society, Riding Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Rysensteen Gymnasium, Copenhagen, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Film Society, Chess Club, Volleyball Club
Attention to Detail
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
02/2019, Certified Marketing Manager, American Marketing Association
08/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School