Logistics Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Logistics Associate with 2+ years of experience in managing logistics inventories, negotiating vendor prices, and completing detailed logistics schedules. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent communication skills and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure. Wakai is presently seeking a Logistics Associate job with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Logistics Associate, FCP Euro Group, Chester, United Kingdom
- Was responsible for coordinating all shipments, assisted in the management of the logistics inventory, and worked on the improvement of inventory procedures.
- Produced and reviewed logistics schedules, served as the first point of contact between vendors and the company, and prepared all necessary paperwork.
- Processed and updated payments, discovered and resolved any logistics system discrepancies, and analyzed potential suppliers.
- Negotiated vendor prices, supported multiple Logistics Managers and Officers, and maintained confidential records and files.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics with Business Administration, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Computer Club, Engineering Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Otsuma Tama Senior High School, Tama, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Activities: Football Team, Golf Club, Math Society
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Logistics Professional, The Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society