PR Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and results-driven PR Assistant with a proven track record of success in creating new public relations campaigns, producing social media content, and performing market research. Effective communicator and leader with excellent critical thinking skills and great time management abilities. Zlatan is presently seeking a PR Assistant position with a forward-moving firm.
06/2017 - 05/2019, PR Assistant, Vulcan, Inc., Seattle, WA, United States
- Developed and implemented new public relations campaigns, created original social media content, and managed the company's media database.
- Prepared press releases, delivered presentations, organized various events, and coordinated employee calendars.
- Conducted market research and provided beneficial support to PR manager with any tasks as required.
- Collaborated with colleagues on new PR strategies and plans which significantly increased media coverage and brand awareness.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Public Relations, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Anglo-American School of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Golf Club, Marketing Society
BuzzStream, Agility PR Solutions
Cision Database, MyPRGenie
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Washington and Lee University Economics Society, Lexington, VA, United States
11/2018, Professional PR Certificate, Chartered Institute of Public Relations