Channel Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Channel Manager with a proven track record of success in developing new sales channels, conducting detailed market research, and creating and implementing new digital marketing campaigns. Certified Channel Management Professional with a Business & Management degree from a top university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Great communicator with excellent leadership skills and important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Channel Manager, Colony Brands, Inc., Stockholm, Sweden
- Worked on the development of new sales channels, managed multiple accounts, and conducted professional market research to identify industry trends and market situation.
- Increased the company's market share by 9% within 3 years and surpassed all sales goals and objectives by more than 10%.
- Managed a sales team, trained and supervised multiple Sales Representatives, and was in charge of the implementation of new sales programs.
- Created new digital marketing campaigns and plans, monitored and analyzed competition, completed weekly reports, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Sales Managers and Executives.
- Ranked as a #1 Channel Manager at the company for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Film Society, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Viborg Katedralskole, Viborg, Denmark
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Activities: Dance Club, Drama Club, Economics Society
HubSpot Sales, Pipedrive
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Stockholm University Swimming Club, Stockholm, Sweden
09/2018, Certified Channel Management Professional, National Association of Sales Professionals
03/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book