Retail Coordinator Resume Sample (Text version)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conscientious, highly performing, and results-driven Retail Coordinator who acts as the glue that will keep all of the retail and marketing teams working together. Proven ability to identify strengths amongst team members and form alliances within the team, resulting in a strong unified effort to move toward goals. Retail professional who has that special touch needed to crank up the performance of sales office staff, increase profitability, and improve the company’s bottom line results. Talented in sales strategies, including merchandising ability and customer needs assessment. Offers a comprehensive background in the development and execution of programs to spread awareness and motivate community leaders to support team-centered goals.
09/2015 - 09/2019, Retail Coordinator, Alfred Dunhill, London, UK
- Brought own ideas and initiatives to support in streamlining and improving communication to and from stores.
- Brought new ideas for how to improve communication flow and tools by looking externally and attending retail events and competitor stores.
- Evolved the store iPad programme, digitalized communication where appropriate.
- Supported the development and execution of the store shared drive initiative, allowing stores to access all key documents and information in one location at any time.
- Developed the weekly communications cycle to stores, streamlined where possible to support store productivity.
- Supported the design, operation, and content management of the Coach internal communications application.
- Budget management of all communications costs including PO creation and approval.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Associate’s Degree – Business and Sales, Aspiration Community College, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
- Experience in a digital / customer experience development role
- Omni channel process background
- Experience in Marketing or Creative design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and synthetically mind
- Sense of organization, discipline and autonomy
- Team spirit
Square, Lightspeed POS
Vend, SalesVu POS
04/2018, Certified Retail Management Professional, Open School of Management