Pharmaceutical Sales Manager Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extremely enthusiastic, dedicated, and results-driven Pharmaceutical Sales Manager with over 8 years of demonstrated success in gaining market share through the implementation of sales strategies. Professional with a strong work ethic and the ability to build lasting client relationships. Consistently succeeds in developing comprehensive strategies to position products, pricing, and marketing to achieve targeted sales growth, while maintaining corporate and brand integrity. Offers an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle process and remain focused on customer satisfaction throughout all stages. Experienced, “fearless” cold-caller and expert presenter, negotiator, and closer.
08/2015 - present, Pharmaceutical Sales Manager, Johnson Matthney, Vienna, Austria
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:·
- Achieving Constant Climate profit target as set out in an annual financial plan.
- Working with colleagues in the UK and Ireland commercial team to achieve targets.
- Increasing my production volume of installations from 400 a year to an average of 800 per year.
- Developing new employee onboarding handbook now in use companywide.
- Designing and implementing individual customer and Regional commercial strategies to deliver the revenue and yield goal at minimum cost.
- Developing full-year Regional Constant Climate marketing plans.
- Increasing the depth of key account relationships through regular contact and reviews at a corporate level within our customers' organisations.
- Ensuring pricing governance is maintained to reflect the service level required to support Constant Climate across the IAG Cargo network.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice.
09/2013 - 06/2014, Master's Degree in Life Sciences, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sales Management
03/2009 - 05/2013, Master's Degree in Health Economics, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
Electronic Data Capture
Exceptional People Management
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to Develop a Plan of Action
Ability to learn from mistakes
03/2018, Certified Sales Manager, Institute of Sales Management