Brand Strategist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 444-444-4444
Performance-driven and motivated Brand Strategist skilled at evaluating marketing opportunities, providing branding recommendations, and developing and implementing new brand strategies. Offers a Business & Marketing degree from a well-known university and determination to finish all projects within budget and in a timely manner. Effective communicator and great leader with excellent time management abilities and well-developed critical thinking skills.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Brand Strategist, SmithBucklin, Inc., Towson, MD, United States
- Completed professional market research in order to identify market trends, customer behaviour, marketing channels, and sociographics.
- Analyzed and evaluated promotional opportunities, built and maintained relationships with potential business partners, and provided strategic branding recommendations to managers and executives.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new innovative brand strategies and plans to increase the brand awareness.
- Produced presentations, attended various trade shows and other events, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client base by 120% within 1 year and performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Marketing, Towson University, Towson, MD, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Psychology Society, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Xuzhou No.1 High School, Xuzhou, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Fitness Club, Math Society
Attention to Detail
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Towson University, Towson, MD, United States
04/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, American Marketing Association