Canvasser Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 3641 Burke Street, 98617, Atlanta, GA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 425-531-4623
Outgoing and motivated Canvasser with an extraordinary proven track record of success in educating the public on current political campaigns, issues, and events, fundraising for nonprofit organizations, and performing detailed demographic and political research. Atlanta Women for Equality ambassador with excellent communication skills and important ability to perform well in a team. Offers a political science degree from a world-famous university and deep passion for helping others.
06/2017 - present, Canvasser, Atlanta City Council, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Developed professional presentations and educated the public on current political campaigns, issues, and events.
- Performed detailed demographic and political research; engaged in face to face cold calling in order to identify and start conversations with potential donors and contributors to the Atlanta's non-profit projects and organizations.
- Worked closely with other canvassers, participated in weekly team meetings with supervisors, and conducted monthly reports.
- Recruited, trained, and coordinated new canvassers, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Exceeded all quotas and was recognized by the Atlanta's Mayor for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Political Science, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Political Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Bilingvalne gymnazium Milana Hodzu, Sucany, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
Knowledge of Politics
12/2018 - present, Ambassador, Atlanta Women for Equality, Middlebury, VT, United States
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School