Corporate Event Planner Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and dedicated Corporate Event Planner with a proven track record of client satisfaction in organizing and managing various events, developing budgets, negotiating agreements, and performing office duties. Effective communicator accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Possessing great problem-solving and multitasking skills, Carolina is presently seeking a Corporate Event Planner position with a modern firm.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Corporate Event Planner, FIRST Global Events Agency, Cleveland, OH, United States
- Organized and coordinated various corporate events, such as exhibitions, conferences, and product launches and communicated with clients to ensure that their requirements and goals were fully met.
- Developed and managed budgets, built and maintained professional relationships with vendors and suppliers, negotiated agreements, and drafted contracts.
- Coordinated travel arrangements, maintained records and files, and worked closely with colleagues in order to maximize the attendee satisfaction.
- Completed post-event reports and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client satisfaction from 85% to 99% within one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Sotogrande International School, Sotogrande, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Film Society, Swimming Club, Taekwondo Club
Eventdex, XING Events
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2016, Instagram Account Manager, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
03/2018, Certified Event Planner, International Institute of Event Management