Court Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Organized and well-educated Court Officer with more than 2 years of experience in reviewing all court documents, communicating with witnesses and attorneys, and coordinating the court schedule. Great communicator with excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and significant ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
08/2017 - 09/2019, Court Officer, Lancaster County Court, Lincoln, NE, United States
- Organized and maintained records and files for every trial and performed various other administrative duties, such as answering the phone, responding to email, and handling the mail.
- Communicated with witnesses and attorneys, developed and coordinated the court schedule, and prepared detailed daily reports.
- Reviewed all court documents to ensure the accuracy of all information and stayed up-to-date with current laws, policies, and regulations.
- Collaborated with colleagues to increase the efficiency of all court office activities and decrease unnecessary costs - reduced the expenses by 15% in 2018.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new filing system and performed other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2015 and 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Political Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Colegio Cardenal Newman, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Activities: Aerobics Society, Dance Club, Drama Club
eCourt, TrialDirector 360
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Colegio Cardenal Newman, Buenos Aires, Argentina
04/2019, Certified Office Manager, The Institute of Office Management & Secretarial Practice