Front Desk Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Route de Neufchateau 16, 8587, Kortrijk, Belgium
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0493 28 59866
Outgoing and self-driven Front Desk Manager skilled at providing excellent customer service, managing all areas of Front Office department, and training and supervising new staff. Offers well-developed communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and great time management skills. Presently looking for a Front Desk Manager position with a modern firm.
07/2017 - 03/2019, Front Desk Manager, AmSurg, Inc., Kortrijk, Belgium
- Was responsible for all areas of Front Office department.
- Processed payments, updated website, and responded to any inquiries from employees and/or clients.
- Trained and supervised new personnel, reviewed all data entry.
- Participated in weekly team meetings with other managers.
- Successfully managed financial reporting for a company with annual revenue of over 1.2 million euros.
06/2015 - 06/2017, Front Desk Manager, Oath, Inc, Kortrijk, Belgium
- Supervised and managed all front desk operations, greeted visiting clients and partners, and handled their needs and requirements.
- Provided customer service, ensuring that all company policies and procedures were followed.
- Maintained documents and conducted sales reports.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business & Management, HEC Paris, Paris, France
First Class Honours (GPA: 3.98)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Science Club, Riding Club
09/2007 - 06/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Ecole du Jury, Kortrijk, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Maestro PMS, RDPWin
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 11/2012, Street Fundraiser, Organisation for the Prevention of Blindness, Paris, France
05/2016, Certified Front Desk Supervisor, French Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
03/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport