Associate Business Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Associate Business Analyst skilled at developing new business models, implementing new business plans and strategies, and completing weekly revenue and sales reports. Great communicator with excellent time management skills and important ability to and perform well in a team. Experienced leader with a Business Administration with Economics degree and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Associate Business Analyst, CIT Group, Ltd., Montreal, Canada
- Collected and analyzed business data, produced weekly revenue and sales reports, and created and implemented new business plans and strategies to maximize profits.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of unnecessary business costs - decreased the expenses by 15% within two years.
- Integrated multiple business process improvements, trained and managed new personnel, completed SWOT and risk analysis, and worked on the development of statistical business models.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors and supported multiple Business Analysts with any duties as required.
- Recognized by executives and managers for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Entrepreneurship Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Immanuel-Kant-Gymnasium, Wuppertal, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Biology Society, Drama Club, Film Society
JIRA Core, Balsamiq
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, McGill University Entrepreneurship Society, Montreal, Canada
03/2019, Certified Business Analysis Professional, International Institute of Business Analysis